On completion of this programme, the learner should be able to:
• Define and relate common terminology associated with diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs)
• Recognise the extent and cost of the disease
• List the risk factors linked to DFUs
• Identify the pathophysiology related to the development of the DFU
• Describe the assessment process for a patient with a DFU
• Indicate the appropriate multidisciplinary management for the patient with a DFU
• Utilise the appropriate education for a patient with a DFU.
This is a non accredited online course but you will get a certificate if you pass the test at the end.